Brother sewing machines dealers – Industrial sewing needle.
Brother Sewing Machines Dealers
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching cloth
- (sewing machine) a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- (Sewing machine) An appliance that greatly increases the speed with which sewing projects can be completed. These machines can complete innumerable functions that range from simple stitches to complicated, computerized embroidery.
- (sewing machine) Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- a male with the same parents as someone else; “my brother still lives with our parents”
- A half-brother, stepbrother, or foster brother
- A brother-in-law
- a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group); “none of his brothers would betray him”
- A man or boy in relation to other sons and daughters of his parents
- buddy: a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- (dealer) trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- A person or business that buys and sells goods
- A person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent)
- A person who buys and sells drugs
- (dealer) a firm engaged in trading
- (dealer) a seller of illicit goods; “a dealer in stolen goods”
brother sewing machines dealers – Brother CS8060
Brother CS8060 70-Stitch Function Computerized Free Arm Sewing Machine
Brother’s CS-8060 is a computerized sewing machine featuring 70 stitch functions.This machine features a unique quick-load thread cassette threading system.You simply thread the cassette place it in the machine and the machine is automatically threaded including the needle!The 70 built-in stitch functions include utility stitches, decorative stitches, and heirloom and quilting stitches.This model also has a super-wide 7mm zigzag for large decorative stitches.There is a built-in LED display with easy to use computerized stitch selection. The CS-8060 has a start/stop button to allow you to sew without a foot control if you choose and an electronic speed adjustment so you can select your most comfortable sewing speed.The CS-8060 also features a programmable needle-stop position (needle up/needle down) and drop feed capability which are both great features for quilting.
Durable, sophisticated, and highly versatile, this sewing machine features 70 stitch functions, 50 built-in stitches, and computerized controls that render sewing tasks precise, quick, and efficient. The machine’s quick-load cassette threading system automatically threads the needle, and an LED monitor makes stitch selection simple and clear. Designed for utility, decorative, heirloom, and quilting projects, the machine sews straight, zigzag, overcasting, and blind hem stitches as well as applique, patchwork, and free-motion quilting stitches. It has settings for stretch and elastic stitching, reinforcement stitching, eyelet stitching, and five different varieties of decorative stitching, scallop and smocking included. The extensive menu also includes a built-in one-step buttonholer with automatic sizing and five styles for speed and convenience. Thread tension adjusts automatically with a manual dial for customization, while speed is adjusted electronically for exact comfort and control.
Quilting extras on this model include programmable needle-stop position and drop feed capability, while standard conveniences include adjustable stitch width and length, a reverse-sewing option, and a flat sewing surface that converts to free-arm for cuffs and pant legs. Brother’s design incorporates a built-in sewing light and carrying handle, as well as a cache for accessories. The accessories here are extensive, including feet for buttonholes, overcasting, monogramming, zippers, blind stitching, and button fitting. The machine also comes with a seam ripper, four bobbins, a needle set, a twin needle, an eyelet punch, and a cleaning brush. A quick reference chart and a bilingual instruction manual in Spanish and English help you when you get stuck, and a cloth cover protects the machine. This model carries a 25-year limited warranty. –Emily Bedard
Likely one of my favorite all-time pictures. My two oldest boys play on the same competitive baseball team. My younger son bats ahead of my older son in the line-up and hit his very first home run. I didn’t realize the emotion and brotherly love I was going to capture when I photographed my son crossing the plate into the arms of his big brother.
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who commented and acknowledged this photo. It has been a very exciting week for me thanks to PW!
Donnie was a Pfaff sewing machine dealer for many moons and when she went to the Brother machine stand and asked questions about the machine, I do not think anyone took her seriously. The lady made a sample for Miss CT (erm name does start with N) to make us happy…..